Judy is available for speaking engagements to a wide variety of audiences. She has spoken to both Jewish and non-Jewish crowds on the topic of sexual abuse in religious communities and general life growing up in the chassidic community. To book Judy, please contact us here.
- St. Louis Jewish Book Festival
- Washington DC Jewish Literary Festival
- Emunah of America
- SNAP 2012 Annual Conference
- Young Israel of Long Beach
- Jewish Community of New Rochelle
- Nefesh / Chicago Jewish Board of Advocates for Children
- Stern College for Women
- Five Towns Jewish Board of Advocates for Children
Nefesh Conference Speech
Judy was the featured speaker at the 2011 Nefesh Chicago conference for mental health professionals.